The PMC Pool is open daily for the 2019 season. The hours are as follows:
Open Swim—10am-7pm daily
Lap Swim (18 & up)-- 8-9am/7-8pm daily
Water Aerobics -- 9-10am Mondays & Wednesdays
To view the pool flier, please click here.
- Pool is open until Sept. 3, 2019.
- NO LIFEGUARD IS ON DUTY.
- PMC pool attendants provide the following services:
* Checking member/guest cards
* Cleaning the pool and restroom and making sure rules are followed.
- Membership or guest cards are REQUIRED to enter the pool area.
- A membership card allows a member to bring up to 6 guests to the pool.
- A guest card allows one person into the pool area (every guest needs his/her own card).
- Every guest and member must sign a waiver (once a season).
- Ages 14 and under require adult supervision.
- Persons 15 to 17 years of age may swim only if a parent or legal guardian has a properly completed PMCPOA Swimming Pool Waiver on file in the office.
- NO alcohol is permitted in the pool area.
- No sports equipment (footballs, etc.) are allowed (for safety), and no floaties larger than 3 feet are allowed.
The 2019 Water Aerobics starts June 3rd and is every Monday & Wednesday morning from 9 to 10 a.m. Please click here to view the flier.