Pine Mountain Archers
June 9, 2020
The Archery Range will open June 15th.
To use the Archery Range, you must be a member and wear your membership archery tag at all times. No exceptions. If you do not have your Archery tag, you will be asked to leave the range. The Archery Range has been rebuilt by Director Bryan Skelly and George Tolbert. There is now new commercial targets at distances of 15 yards, 20 yards, 30 yards and 40 yards. The target enclosures are locked. You need to call the office for the combination for the locks if you do not already have it. Please, do not share the combination number with anyone not included in your archery membership. Only paid archery club members will get the combination to the locks.
On the back of the target enclosure stands, you will find a bracket to hook the lock around to keep the wind from closing the enclosure doors while shooting.
- Archers must be members of the Archery Club.
- Face coverings (masks) will be worn if other archers (not in the same household) are using the range.
- Archery equipment cannot be shared between archers (unless they live in the same household).
- One archer per target – unless the other archer(s) shooting live in the same household.
- It is recommended that only every second target be used to help maintain social distancing of 6 feet.
- No tournaments or competitions at this time.
- Appropriate cleaning and sanitation supplies should be provided by archers using the range, including: disinfectant (germicide), hand sanitizer (≥60% alcohol), specialty cleaners, paper towels and disinfectant wipes for example.
- All high-touch surfaces (like targets, locks) and equipment should be cleaned with germicidal (i.e. anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral) cleaner to prevent the growth of microbes which can increase the spread of disease.
- Archers at a higher risk (those aged over 65 and/or those with medical conditions or compromised immune systems) are encouraged to remain at home whenever possible.